The Club has been meeting at Table on the Green for several years. Options are being considered. A questionnaire was passed around at the January Meeting inquiring what would be most important to the Membership in a new meeting space.
There were 23 Members present at this meeting (about half of our Membership):
- 15 said it had to have good food.
- 12 said it needed to be moderately priced.
- 9 said it could be located in Pinehurst.
- 7 Said it could be located in Southern Pines.
- 7 said the restaurant would need to provide a separate room for us.
- 4 said that easy parking was preferred.
- 4 said a full bar was preferred.
- 2 said being able to Pot Luck would work for them.
- 1 said they would be good with a place where you could BYOB.
- 1 said they would be good with a place in Aberdeen.
- 1 also said they would be ok with a place in Carthage.
There were also some write in suggestions:
A room with space for screen and projector.
A place we can bring our dogs.
Large enough tables to speak with other members (more social).
OK MEMBERSHIP BEEHIVE – GET TO WORK:
Keep your eyes open for possible meeting locations:
Decent Food. Larger tables or only ONE HUGE table fitting 30 or so people. A separate room to hear one another.
You may know of a place. You may know of a private restaurant owner who would open up one Wednesday Night per month for our Private Meeting. Centrally located.
Feel free to ask the Owner/Manager if hosting our meeting would be desirable. And then contact a Board Member with what you find out.